In case of Emergency, dial 9-1-1
- Know your street address.
- Know your location landmarks, nearest cross street and mile-post marker.
- Make sure your house number is visible from the street, day and night.
- Keep your road accessible to emergency vehicles.
- Install and regularly test your smoke alarms.
- Keep fire extinguishers in easy-to-reach places, and know how to use them.
- Know your household flammables and store them properly.
- Maintain your woodstove, furnace and electrical circuits safely.
- Do not smoke in bed.
- Have a family fire escape plan and practice it.
- Once you're out of a burning house, stay out!
For non-emergency calls to the Seal Rock Fire Department, call 541-563-4441